YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Free Member's Only Sites (jacket not required)

Hey, lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you some great websites that offer discounted designer digs (from denim to makeup to vacation packages to purses to sunglasses to skincare to jewelry to shoes....you get it.) You have to become a member to enter, view, and purchase the items, but membership is FREE!!! You just have to be referred via email by an existing member. If anyone is interested in joining any of the sites I discuss, just post your email in the comments, send me a private message with your message, or send me a facebook message with your email. I love shopping on these sites. Shipping takes a little longer than when shopping directly from the stores, but it's totally worth it to get a pair of $400 sunglasses for $75. Each week they have different designers and items available. They also offer items for men, children, and the home. They even  have top designers like Chanel, Prada, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, J Brand, Halston, and many more.

HauteLook

HauteLook is a member's only shopping site powered by Nordstrom. You have to be invited via email to join, but you can go to the site and view some examples of their deals in the background of the "become a member" page. I've ordered many times from this site, and as I said above, although shipping can sometimes take up to a month, it is worth it for the great deals you get. Here are some examples of today's deals:
M Missoni Textured Print Tank~~Regular Price $469 Sale Price $188
M Missoni Banded Button Up~~Regular Price $717 Sale Price $287
7 For All Mankind Kaylie Bootcut Jean~~Regular Price $225 Sale Price $98
Wolfgang Puck Trio Blender-Juicer-Processor~~Regular Price 200 Sale Price $85

Beyond the Rack

Beyond the Rack is another member's only site that is a lot like HauteLook. They also regularly have sales on preowned luxury items such as bags, luggage, watches, jewelry, scarves, etc, which is great for people who want a designer item but don't want to pay designer price, or even designer sale price. Right now they have this sale going on with items from Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Cartier, Tiffany, Bvlgari, Balenciaga, and many others.

Rue La La 

Rue La La is another great member's only shopping site. My favorite perk from this site is their shipping policy. You pay $9.99 for shipping and it's good for the entire month, so you can go back when new sales come up each day and purchase something without having to worry about paying shipping again.


I hope you check out these sites and find something you've always wanted, for a fraction of the cost!!!




I've been dying for 7 for All Mankind's Vintage California Super Flare, seen below on Heidi Klum, but they are from a few seasons ago and I can't find them anywhere. I ended up ordering a pair of A pockets in the same wash (second pic), but I still want that huge super flare. I have this wash in a pair of regular bootcuts, but I've worn the absolute hell out of them, so it's time for another pair. I'm still holding hope, because anything is possible. If I can find last season's Sam Edelman Pierce boot in both Whiskey AND Black in my size...anything is possible!

7 For all Mankind Superflare





7 For all Mankind A Pocket




Sam Edelman Pierce Boot in Whiskey (I searched for SIX MONTHS for these...I thought I was dreaming when I found them on 6pm.com! The black ones were easier to find. I found them on Amazon.com.








 And....here's Elena from The Vampire Diaries wearing the Whiskey pair.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment