YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 5, 2013

June Glossybox


I'm posting this from my phone so I have no idea how this will turn out so bear with me. Let's just start. I can't post links with my iPhone so ill have to go back later & edit from my computer. 




Oscar de la Renta Perfume Sample Bag


I haven't tried all the fragrances, but the few I did try smelled great. Crisp, clean, & refreshing. The full sizes of each are $150. A little pricey for my taste. 

c.Booth Honey Almond Dry Oil Mist


I sprayed this first on my face. Big mistake as oily as I am. I thought it was a face spray, and it is, but it can also be used as a body mist. I loved it on my legs and arms. It gave me a dewy, shiny look. The smell is delicious as well. The full size product is $8 for 4 fluid ounces.  Not sure this is something I would purchase as I really am more of a lotion gal. 

Philip B Shampoo


No conditioner to go with it. Boo. But I tried this shampoo last night & it really had no scent whatsoever. If you're the type who likes unscented shampoo, then this is for you. It made my hair soft & really clean feeling. No price was listed on the card included with the box, so I will have to google it & add it later. 

SpaRitual Favorites Nail Polish


I'd been looking literally the day before for an oxblood colored polish & imagine my surprise when I received one in my box! Not sure about the formula. I painted my toes & it really went on like cheap polish. It wasn't very glossy, & I really like my polish to have the glossy wet look. Even after a topcoat there wasn't much gloss. For the price of $12, I don't know if I will be purchasing this brand. 

Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick 


This was an interesting product. The center have off a pink tone and the outside was nude. It didn't really blend. It claims to give the look of fuller looking lips. I think the nude is supposed to react with your lips to create a unique look. I wasn't really sold on this as I thought the pink and nude together made me look weird. It retails for $14.50. 

Well, that's my June Glossy Box. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed my June Ipsy Bag. I honestly just forgot. I may do a quick review later today of it before my July bag gets here. Thanks for reading. 

XOXO Jenni D 

No comments:

Post a Comment