YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 10, 2013

New Sample Subsctiption! Julep Maven~ May 2013 Box

I haven't posted in a long time! Sorry about that! I have been really busy with work, soccer, and I just started Crossfit, so I'm always on the run it seems. I wanted to share with you my newest subscription I'm receiving, which is Julep, a nail polish/nail care subscription that is $19.99 + 3.99 shipping/handling a month, which makes me what they call a Julep Maven. You get three full size products each month. FULL SIZE!!!!! Their nail color is toxin free, which is their trademark. I received a code from them, making my first box free, so I decided to try it out. When you sign up, you take a short quiz to help determine which nail polishes will best suit your personality, but if you don't like what they choose for you, you can elect a different box. Based on my quiz, I received the "Classic with a Twist" starter box, and I decided to keep that box rather than choose a different one. In this box I received two full size polishes, a sample of their nail polish remover, a nail file, and a full size Glycolic Hand Scrub. The polishes I received were Debra, a smokey taupe creme, and Natalie, a honeysuckle pink creme. The Glycolic Hand Scrub is described as a "double exfoliating treatment that will reveal softer and younger hands after one use." With your Maven subscription you can receive it yourself, send your monthly box to a friend for a birthday or special occasion, or even skip the month (and not pay) if you don't want to receive a box that month. You can also cancel at any time. I have not tried any of these products yet, so I can't give you a review, but I still wanted to share it with you tonight. I'm going to paint my nails with one of the colors tonight and I'll give a quick review tomorrow of application, formula, etc.

Julep


 The Pretty Packaging Inside

 
 Glycolic Hand Scrub

This is a full size product. It's formulated with apricot seeds. I can't wait to try it!

Natalie and Debra Polishes

I was having a hard time getting the true colors of these polishes, so I snatched a few pics of them from the internet, too, to help show you the colors.  The colors are Natalie and Debra, respectively.



Nail File and Sample of Polish Remover




I'm not sure why there's the black on the side of the polish bottles...maybe it's a trademark of some sort. I will post an actual review after I've tried the products out! I just was too excited not to share this with you!

I also wanted to say thanks to all my new followers on BlogLovin! Please pass on my page to your friends! 

XOXO, Jenni D


No comments:

Post a Comment